Monday, May 18, 2009

Saturday, 9th May

House of Sundanese Food @ Suntec City

I don't know if my tongue did any dancing, but it certainly enjoyed it =)

forgot the name of this dish. let's just call it super yummy crispy fish, shall we?
it's very crispy on the outside and soft on the inside.
the bones & fins are edible too. a soft crunch could be heard when bitten into.

grilled marinated squid. a sweet and delightful treat.



tauhu telor (deep fried tofu with egg in peanut gravy)
i call it tofu tower, cos it's as tall as a tower in RL.
this is my favourite dish of the day =D

grilled tiger prawns in tomato sauce

they're sweet and juicy, what's there not to like?

We went to Tom's Palette next.

Granny's favourite mixed with rosemary & apple flavour

i couldn't taste what was granny's favourite exactly, but it tasted like some chocolatey flavour with malteser bits in it! rosemary & apple was very refreshing, i really enjoyed it!

Friday, 15th May

Went to Tamp 1 with Joanne.
There's really nothing much to shop there.

Had our dinner at Thai Express. It's my first time there =)

The crunchy thai glass noodles.. Not bad.

Tom yum soup w/ seafood.

First time having tom yum too. I love it cos I love the scent of lemongrass =)

Joanne came to my hse to visit Jojo after that.

Had a hard time coaxing him out of the kitchen.

He's too afraid of my maid!

My brother's pose is way too amusing.

Jojo looks mighty macho here

No comments: