Thursday, September 18, 2008

Wednesday, 17th September

@ Plaza Sing Secret Recipe with WenBin (Rubbish)

his cake
my cake. spot the diff?
my serving is much bigger. maybe SR likes me more? jkjk =D

Got myself a book @ Times, titled "Why Men Love Bitches"
It seems interesting, gonna read it soon!
Costs around $30, but I don't think its a waste.
I love books!
Headed to The Cathay to get tickets for the movie, Babylon A.D.
2.5/5 stars for this. Give you PASS ok!
Random note: The Cathay's cinema is really classy. I like!
slacking @ starbucks while waiting for movie to startdragged him to camwhore tgth with me
fun right?
see you addicted already! =D
mocha frapp. my all-time fav starbucks drink.
Jo came to find us after she knocked off

on the way home

I tried to shun the camera, as the star of this pic is Rubbish!
This is his signature action.. Doctor Yeo =D





Its a feminine giggle, mind you.

that's my crazy bitch

Wifey came to my house to find me soon after I reached home.

Chit-chat session =)

Really.. Guys can be such jerks at times.

No comments: